Friday, December 16, 2005

hella!!

hEllos..
woke Up Realli eaRli Todae..baba kejot pukoL 6.15am...
mata punyeLArh susah nk bukak!!hahah..
& its hard to bathE coz thE waTeR is FREaKIng COld!!!Baba maRah wen i was long iN the tOIlET!!!hahah..
Den we piCk up mosi pRem n weNt stRaiGht to thE ceMeteRy..
went to nani's,mum's,uncle manjit,& nek simah...
afTER that Pegi Aliff,mkN nasI rAwan,maRket foR a While n terRos alEk..
I feLL aslEEp in The caR..but Wen I ReaChed home i canT slEep AnymoRe..tOO laZy to slEEp...hahakx..
Ouh ya,yesterdae Farhan asked mie to update my blog..
BUt i Was BluR..dun gEt waT he mean...haizz...
For Him:wheRe thE hell dId u Go??i nEEd to tAlk To u!!!
PleasE come bacK!!reaLLy MIssIng YA But iF u Dun,Its Ok..
I noe u R anGriE,BUt still..ListeN to mE can Or not??
Buat kEputuSAn TErbuRu-BuRu...
I didn't even Have a CHancE to XplaiN.. :I

No comments: