Sunday, September 24, 2006

long tyme never write eh

hello...
so much had happened....
firstly,it was my burfdae party..
kinda funny & it was the first tyme that my frens came to celebrate with me...so happy!!! so many nice2 presents...thanks guys!!
den we had a 2 nite genting trip...it was fun with the twin babies,their first holidaes n they were actualli shivering under their blankets...haha.soi cute!!
den its yaya's burfdae party!!me n 4 others performed a mixed dance where all 100 pple were staring at us!!!kinda paiseh but we realli had fun!!
my prelims wasnt that bad!!yet i still cant get a pass for my maths...that sux!!but Dad says "try harder"...so nice of him...but the other subjects realli shook me...i did better than wad i had expected...alhamdulillah..my doas terkabul!!
ok..in the next post..i'll try to put up my pics ah....ok...happy fasting evrione!!!

No comments: