Saturday, October 14, 2006



HeYa...
Jus WaNNa UpDate A bit AbouT mY mIseRabLe LifE nOw!!
I ReGrEttEd Wad I dId On The nIte Mum pAssEd AwaE..
i thOt Back & I REalIsed That i ShUd AccoMpanY Her bY hEr SiDe InStEAd oF StaYing at my Cuz's HouSe..
I fElT BAd!!
Mbak SaiD That dad's hEart is Weak,Sunk me MOre in DilemMA..
I woUldn't Want tO lose AnothEr Loving PersOn iN thE HOuSE..
Its nt That i Cant AccEpT iT, iTs Jus That i Dun Wanna CrY AnimOre..
LoSiNg A Guy That i HeaRtEd Was HArd Enuf...
& ReceivIng bad News or proBablY BAd PercEptIon of mE abt tIngS that I NevEr Did WAs DouBle The HUrt!!
OnlY ALLAH noEs Wad i Was GoiNg thRu Last yEar..
AyIt iS Back..That BrIghTens mY liFe ABit..
BuT i cant AvOid THe fEEliNg of HAtrEdneSs ToWards the oThEr ONe ToWarDS Wad He'Ve DonE..
Has nT bEen ConTrIbUtiNg To ThE FamIlY YeT WaNnA HAVe A Say...
Realli deSpiSed Him bUt ThERe's nOtinG That I cUd Do To REsOlVe ThE mAttER BcOs Of age...
My stuDiEs DiD imPrOvEd But Am still DIssApointed wiTh mY mAths..
Frens weRE CuDdly Enuf To Go tHru ThiCk & thIn WiTh..
Bu oF cOs ThEre Are HyPOcRiTes INCLUDING me!!
No one CoulD haVe AgrEEd MoRE TAt u wUd HAve at leasT been A hypoCrItE onCe!!
The DauNtiNg ArriVal of My DooM dae is KillIng me Yet i DiD nOtIng To Scare less..
hErrrr...
ShIVerIng & crYiNg in SilEnce..i JUs HAte This fEEliNg IN mE!!
ThiNkiNg Of MUm PresEnCe wen bReaKinG Fast!!
Esp. yes wen Dad & mE WeRE alonE..
NoBoDy SeeM To Care..
EvEn iF thEy WeRe,i WoulDnt LIke iT..
They wud inTErFERe wiTh My LiFE MAttERs..Of WAd i Wanna Wear FoR HAri Raya & EvRiTiNk..Jus hAte it!!
Its My LIfE & This's mY hOme...
ItS mY oWn wiSh To Do Wad i liKe wIth God's PerMission In Hand..
ThE tHouGHt Of DyInG HAunTs me...
That i'Ve BeeN pRayIng & REadINg The QuRan LIkE cRazEE..
I Jus waN FoRgIvEnEss..Thats aLL..

No comments: