Thursday, February 23, 2006

HeLLa!!

heya...
back at last...
im getting so cooonfused with maths..
but im trying my best to understand...
hahakx...
well,..skewl is going on fine...
me getting along well with all my frens...
n of cos with nazia..she's jus damn funnie arh...
Jolene msged me about our frenship...but i jus dunnoe wad to reply arh...
toinks!!
jus blur arh..i tot that 4e2 can b united..hope so...
tings going on quite well..
english test sucks man!!
i tink i'll fail it..alamak...leceh arh...
after skewl,i go to kfc at Farna & Isya..isya teach me n farna maths n poa...
quite ok arh...i was able to understand..kind of arh..
den jus balek...
well..i was suppose to mit H todae..
but i cancelled it...
well,since he ikes sumone else...
i shudnt b in his wae...
its just my BAD LUCK...haiz...
sedih2..tapi nggak mengapa dong...
aku maseh bisa kok bergembira seperti seedia kala...


PANTUN FOR THE DAE!!!!
mengapa hidupku begini?..
adakah ia takdir??
tetapi,tiadakah sentuhan hati??
yng dapat menyeleraikan semua ini??..

No comments: