Monday, February 20, 2006

SuNo SunO...

LaDies n gentlemen..Boys n gals...i've never felt so hurt before as of todae..
There's a miXtURe oF EmoTioNs TodaE..
FiRsT thIngS fIrSt...I'Ve ReallY bEen ThINkIng thOroUGhly.
AbouT FrenshIp, RElatIonShip n even FamilYshiP..
wen I Got To SkEwl Ths MorNing..I GoT a Bad SpEecH Frm (J)..
I felT REallY bAd..That i"ve dEciDed That I sHud JusT EsCapE frM thEm...hmmm...
OthER FreNs were all AwaiTing My PresEnCe In TheIr Grp..n They Got WoRRied Of Wad That had HappeneD to mE...
I've GoT noTinG mUch To Sae..Cos I tiNk iTs FOr The Best...
N Back A Few MinUtEs ago...I acTualli had a nIck FiGht WiTh (J)
I jUs dun wAnna Talk..Its Jus sOOOO FunniE...
aNd AT thE saMe TimE...I Was huRt By (H)..
He's SeeiNg SumOnE ElSe & HopEs That She"S thE rIte One...
Of Cos I was DAMN hEarTbRokEn..Wad a Bad lUck...
I tHouGHt That evRiTink Is BAck To nOrMAl..BaCk To DAe One i mEAn...
HAiz...
He nevEr KnEw HoW i KepT thIs fEElinG insiDe mE fOr THe lAst Two years..
Guys...Wad they noe??NoTIng..ComPlETely notiNg...
they jus noe how to breaK a gal's hEart..
tHey can bLooDy easilY FoRget about a gal,n Move on...
thats my life...
i juz cudnt stop crYing wen he told me that...
n evritime i criEd,i'll jus miss my Mum..
Mum,I loVe u sOooo Much..SumTimEs i WoNDer..Wen Will b the nExt timE i'll mEEt u..I juS mIss U so mUch..EvrYdae i prayEd thE bEst For u..n hope that u
in RetuRn wiLl Pray for me too...
InsYaAllah!!
Luv u MUM..LuRve u Sooo MuCh!!
oh ya!!wanna nOe sumTing??
I passEd MY mAths!!YEAh!!AlhAMdUllIllah...
Thats the ONlie tIng That cHeeREd Me Up...
n OF Cos LinA's PreSenCe,plUs ernie,isYa,nuRRein,jiaLing,Muni,malia...all arh..
im jus sooo hapiE..Now???
Not ReallIe...
Feel HURt,StrEss..SaD,StUpiD,FreaKIng tIRed!!Aiyah!!
K larh..BubbyEs..HopE thERes no more stUff happeniNG...
HAiz..
NoT reAlli...
I KinDa miss them,but no...
K arh..ByeS..
Hope theres no mishap for me tom.
NiTEs LALINGS!!

No comments: