Friday, July 21, 2006


hey hey hey..
im so motivated[sarcasm]
after 2 daes attending the werkshop,damn i felt so tired!!!
the trainers were entertaining though.cant stop laughing man.esp. the cute one,GARY!!!haha

we've gone thru so much in 2 daes.
that we ended up crying jus now.
its jus my nature to cum up n hug my frens.
hah..my mucus were slowly flowing down but stuck to my nose..
its jus soooo sad!!
cant tahan man!!

den,another shocking news hit me.I kena sack from the prefectorial board.
no idea wad it was about.asked cherie,she oso dunnoe.aiyah mrs.lee,wad have i done???
chance lah dey..served for 5 years n no inkling chance for me eh???haiyah!!!
mampos aku!!!
ok arh...i wanna sae I LOVE U TO SABIRA & DADDY & MUMMY & GARY & DANNY!!!!

haha..the werkshop reali make mi gile[smelly pantats]hehe
ok nites...
besok tak bngn mampos aku!!

No comments: