Sunday, July 23, 2006

hey2...
came back late yesterdae...
the last dae of the werkshop was so motivating!!
its the last dae we spend our dae with the trainers which once bring life to our lives.
they taught us soooo much that i didn noe how to thnk them.
the last part of the dae sucks!!haha...no arh
it was disheartening to see frens crying,even louis did!!
im so proud of him.
his courage to go up the stage n ask for forgiveness from his parents really did wonders.
i wanted to go too..but dad is not there.
& mum mite not even hear..
i criousli wanted to sae the magical werds to them.
I LOVE YOU!!!
but i didnt have the chance.. :(
my frens who'd supported me wen i started crying..i jus appreciate it...thnx frens..
especialli Ernie,Aisyah,Lina,Fana,Nazi,Lene,Nurrein,Ama,Muni,Jialing,Romei,Mic,Limei...
evrione..
they'd seen me crying my tears out & vice versa.
i felt greatful to have frens like them.
even kartika whom i've never talk to gave support to me.ow sweet!!
going home,i dried my tears..
dad picked me up..but still i cant tel him.
im disappointed in miself.realli.
i hid my eyes so that he wont noe that i cried.
seeing my frens hugging their parents while walking home,hurt my heart.
the last tym was onli wen mum was around.
i smiled in my sleep dreaming about my new dreams.
i wanted to pass my O levels soo much that brought me thinking about the future.
but still the pain hurt me.wad if i cant???
hugging my form teacher realli made me realise how motherl she was.
tot of hugging mrs lee n ask her y she wanted to sack me.
that tot made me cry even more...that ernie gave me a tight hug.thnx!!!
I LOVE U MUM & DAD!!!

No comments: