Monday, April 10, 2006

ahahahaahahalaiii

HIe..
sorie long time never write...
i was busy "doing homework"..hahaha...
nwaes,let me tell u wad happened on saturdae,sundae & todae..
On Saturdae,me,Ben & Jasmine went to the arcade..we played pool..saw hajar,kammal all at interchange...
a gal at the counter was smiling all the wae at me..well,i tot that she was jus being frenly thats all realli...but not ntil she asked her fren to ask me for my number...thats damn weird..SHE"S A BUTCH!!! OMG!!damn..i gave it to her...
haiyah..thnks for not knowing wad's a butch..hahahah...sabira2...haiz haiz..
aniwaes,she looks like ahmad zaki,my fren..quite hadsome actualli...ewwwwwwwwwwww...
Den we had dinner at KFC..James blanja..haha..nice2..we had fun talking & laughing but i jus hate it wen min pulled my hair...pain u noe!!!
den we head to min's house..we played badminton n den playstation until aba came..

On Sundae,which was yesterdae...
me & ben met up with James at 201..bought her a cake..n we had lunch at MAcdonalds..
after that,we went to the bus stop..n SUCK!! my sis told me that she saw Hisyam..i was blur..i shut up & act tough ar..haahaha...so...in order to avoid looking at him,i suggested tat we take a bus frm the other bus-stop...instead,the 2 idiots stopped at a shop n bought a guitar...OMG!! without even thinking twice???wat a loaded gal she is..if me...i wont ar...
orites...so,we went to tmall again...the arcade of course..saw ahmad zaki twice...
n at the 77th street,i saw ashraf,kammal,rais n others ar...terperanjat sey...
itu tkper...i refused to go to the counter...phobia ar...seram gler...
n expectedly,my cuzzie came with a news that the butch was asking for my whereabouts...SHUCKS!!!
n the more suckiest part was that,the butch refused to giv back my cuzzie's i.c if i refused to come n mit her...SHE'S MAD!! CRAZY!!! FREAKING!!!
i jus head down ar...those pple are really crazy..im lost for werds..
den we went to James's house..n we 3 celebrate her burfdae alone...so PATHETIC!!!
the cake is so BIG..n there's onli 3 pple eating..haiyah..
we went home at 11 plus after i rused thru all my sucky homewerk..
but lucky i was done...

TODAE...met with Lina in the morning...pity her cos she lost her voice...
oh well..chem sucks,maths ok,mt..ouh...BAD!! becos J got higher marks than me n aisyah for the malay oral presentation tingy..n she got the credits for our work...
DAMN!! Aisyah freaked out..but fana made sense out of evritink..there's no one helping her during the examinations..so it doesnt matter!!!
ya,n thanks to faizul & ali for makiing at me for helping her..ouh please..i jus hate whines...so in order to shut her up,i'll do it...
hah,,n thnks to nazi for making fun of my name..its SABIRA!! ot SABARIAH!!
so OLD SCHOOL!!!
the physics test jus sucks...n im gonna flung it like duh!!
after skewl,went to mac & ate at KFC with isya,fana,suhaili(mad's sis)
den went home after that..
dad is not werking..he went shopping all alone at JB...hahahah...
i watched DIa..DWI died..ouh..so sad!!!
i finished all my hw..yeah!!
k ar..
sleepy ar..
nites..
LURVE YOU MUM!!
MISS YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!

No comments: