Saturday, April 15, 2006

hehehehhe.....ARGH!!!!




helo...the first pic is me with syasya..my fav. cuzzy..sum pple says that we look alike..are we???
the middle pic is me & min's monyet..cute ryte???
n the last one is me & Q..the cute newborn baby of my cuzzy's..hehe...
well..noting much to sae actualli..
yesterdae was holidae..we went to mum's house..very nice & neat..
den we went to cik ros's house..fairul's burfdae..had fun...watch tv together n the cake is Damn nice that i gobbled down 4 pieces of it(small ones)hahahaz..
we watch sum crazy videos on the net together n even played football together...
at nite, wee watched TRAUMA..nnice22..wasnt my first tyme aniwaes..
we head home at 12..i slept peacefully..haha..
& OUh YA!!
HAPPY BURFDAE BROTHER IZHAR!!
lucky i didnt forget that..hahas..
shit..i'm heartbroken again...shyt!! damn SHYT!!
haiz..im really leading a sad, horrible life..its just crap!!
i dunnoe wen my happiness will b arriving..i WISH......
oh well..i've got to go..
james is coming over..to have fun n laughter together..yeah!!
orites den...
lurving mum still...misss u sooooooooooo much!!!

No comments: