Saturday, May 20, 2006

aiyahhh..

hella...
noting much happened in skool..jus the checking of the long mark sheet...
den we had malay revision as usual..kinda boring actualli..
after recess,we had history..pple laughed at me wen mdm suza asked me wad happen in the middle of dong the history paper...haha
fro geog..mrs lee also asked me wad happened to me...hehe...
after school..me,isya,fana,lina,wana & daya went to tmall..
i had sum cheesy sushi..n regular coke..damn..i was full..that even was after wen we were separated into 2 grps..haha..cos we didnt have the same choice of food likings...haha
me,daya & isya went BK..they went to food culture...
n guess wad???
i met a few of my long-tyme-no-see-primary-school-fwens...
first..i saw mr rahman's son,taufiq...haha..i tink he recognised me larh..
den saw raudhah with her bf outside food culture...n saw anas at bk..hahah
after eating..we went home..
i slept after 5...too tired..n dad wasnt in the mood..
i did 2 malay practice papers aredi...i just wanna score an A1!! InsyaAllah...Amin..
all were sleeping now...left me ajer...lom ngantok...k arh..i wanna check out for bolly videos...nites & tata...
LURVE MUM & DAD!!

No comments: