Thursday, May 18, 2006



yeaha...thats the party's shot...nice ryte??

well..noting much happenedin skewl...evritink's fine..during chem..i made a face behind ms thiru's back..louis saw n he laughed...haha

me n faizul are pretty crazy todae..we talked a lot..laugh like hell..i dunnoe..im jus so sleepy that i felt like laughing all the tyme..hehe

den we laughed about my stupid crush on Mr.Ng..hahaha...jus so funnie...

after skewl,fana blanja me n isya makan fries at mac...den i go home cos aba ajak pi johor...so i went home but aba wasnt even at home..so,me n ben karaoke'd for awhile..n terperanjat wen aba came home with uncle bu...ahhaha...ben like so paisey..hhehe

den we went to johor...shopping at GIANT!!! n der are a bunch of disgusting pple...esp. dis old guy hu dyed his hair..he smiled n said sumting to me...i felt...ewwwwwwwwwwwww....yucks!!!

ok..ive gtg...have to finish my malay hw...haiz...nites...

lurve u mum & dad!!

No comments: