Saturday, May 13, 2006

ok...

well well well...
i just came back from cik ros's house...the party was damn fun!!
ermmm,we r the first to reach..
n how shocking to see haidhar came with his gal..she was lke staring at me,ben,syasya..like wadeva ok???get it!!
den,there's this one uncle of sya2..cik leman or sumtink arh..we were all playing with ryan n he came to us n inconsiderately took ryan from syira's hand..so jahat!!i just hate his face!!weirdo freako!!
well,syira came with her bf as well..nice..peranakan look..nice sharp nose..heheh..
a group of kak jannah's frens were looking at me very weirdly...i dunnoe why..
n that satanic anak sedara of mine..he pinched me in my butt n hand and wen i make him cry,he complained to his dad..hahha..he was running after me all the wae..it was fun actualli..jus so cute n adorable aiman...i like that baby...
earlier todae..me,ben,masham n his galfren went for lunch at pizza hut..it was fun..sum stupid weird things happenned...n we were laughing like all the wae..we bought a couple of earrings for ourselves n kak jannah..very very nice!!
i saw sum pple from primary skewl...sylvia,sakinah,shahira,shazira...none of them recognize me xcept for sylvia...even that was last minute n only after my sis shouted my name..hahaha...
kk..im going..turrrahhh!!!
nites mommy..i love u sooooooooo much!!!

No comments: