Sunday, June 11, 2006

elllloooooozzzz....
yesterdae went to cik min's house to see the babies...so cute...
caca ke chehre bahut gham hogaya...me pata nehi...
we left woodlands after eating mee soto...kissed the babies gdbye...
sya2 slept at my house...
well,biaser arh,mesti kecoh punyer...
first we tried on clothes to attend todae's wedding..
den we do a makeover for e/o...
den we chatted on the phone with Pai smpai 4 pagi which i slept halfwae...
pai kept asking me for my pic..n he sent me a 'miss you' message...haha
bgn at 10 plus...siap all...den we go the wedding
singapore's very own sushmita sen & ajay devgan weds todae!!
SAVERA BANU WEDS KHAIRULNIZAM
damn the wedding is jus so cool...
there's bhangra dance...so coooooooool!!!!!!!!!
we left earle arh....tu many peeps...n i dun like cos i'll feel lonely..
all my cuzzies were there...
n nana & nani kept asking me to sing for the bride...haha....NO WAE!!!
SO MALU!!!!
ok...ive gotta stop here cos mayb im going to cik min's house again...k bye

LURVE U MUM & DAD!!!

No comments: