Sunday, June 25, 2006


hey!!
homewerk not finished...
have tyme main comp.hahas
skewl's on tomorrow!! HAIZ!!!

Sumtyms i wonder...why do we need to study??
& we gals wud end up in the kitchen no matter wad
isit a requirement to enter heaven??[sobs]
im tired of studying..of hw...of teachers' lectures.
felt like giving up.that i'll do if i fail this obstacle..
can i jus live life by obeying to GOD & jus GOD??!!

thats the cries from my 'bloody hating skewl heart'
wen we fail,they said that we didnt study...
let me tell u sumting..FATE DECIDES IT ALL!!
not u teachers!! thats for sure...
if GOD says that i'll fail,I"LL FAIL NO MATER WAD!!!!

humph!!

i dreamt that i failed my O's...& stood there smiling by miself...
wad was that suppose to mean??
if pple says that the opposite wil happen...
then i wud b shaking my legs off the stupid skewl chair RITE NOW!!!

k...i blabbered enuf.
n im sick & tired.
jus appear haggard to skewl tom.
& jus label myself STRESSED!!!

haiyah...

k arh...

i'm off!!!

LURVE U MUM & DAD sooooo mUCH!!!

No comments: