Tuesday, June 13, 2006

nice!!!!!!

Hey...
Todae woKe Up Late as UsUal...hahaha
den i Siap all...going to fetch sabina from bugis...
but i ended up miting jasmine & fana...n we went straight to woodlands...
met cik ros ,sya2,jannah & sabina at causeway point..
jln2,bought couple of cards n went to cik min's house...
met the babies again!!! damn cute...love them to the max...i'll post their pics if i've received them frm jasmine...
i kissed them gdbye....n me,jasmine,men,fana tros head to bedok...had fun in the mrt actuali...haha...
took pics together all..den shop fer my shoe at bedok...
dah tu we mkn ljs...n go to tmall...fana went home straight...
met min...bought for nazi her present..
wasted a lot of tyme there...took pics again...
saw ain said there...i was panicking cos the place was closing n that was my first tyme being stuck....
at last we were home...min sent us to our bus stop...so nice...love her sooooo much!!!
im jus too tired...mayb starting my hw after dis...
haiz..tom. genap one year my mum left me...we having a kenduri,jus my family...
how much i missed her,onli god noes...
may she b in peace...amin...
LURVE U SO MUCH MUM & DAD!!!

No comments: