Sunday, June 04, 2006

yeaheeee

hello peeps...
yesterdae afternoon...me,ben & izzudin went to tmall..we played at the arcade...n i tink that i fell in love with the handsome butch!! hahahaha...
den we jalan2..buy twister fries all...n go to PR central...bought bubble tea n back home...
we watched tera jadoo chal gaya's last part together & i sent izzudin bach home at the bus-stop...
den dad picked us up at 730pm..ready to go bbq....n we were lost on the wae...we dun realli noe where the ehll we landed onto...near the esplanade there..but alas,we found our thru...yeah!!!
as we reached there,we were idiotically searching for pit no. 6...haha...LOST AGAIN!!!
lucky abang li came n fetched us..cool!!
at there,i really had a great tyme with my anak sedares...
not forgetting syahir hu kept on squeezing bside me for space to eat...IDIOT!!!!
my anak sdares are so lovely...they were hunging on me like monkeys...that i dunnoe why...but it jus mayb a strong force of attraction...hahhaa...but the ting is,,they were sweating like crazy!! sheeeeshhh!!they are small kids afterall...we took pics n pics...nice!!!
den i spent most of my tyme sitting with ain...chatting about PIE hu wanted to sound stead me but malu bcos of his dark skin...haiz...funnie larh...
oh ya...i was bzly peeling off burnt skin of the hotdogs..hahahaha....
i love kissing my babies...hehe
summore after cik yati gonna giv birth to baby twins...i just cant wait!!!!!! moments of joy!!!
haidkal's mum called me 'koobsurat didi' wen she wanted to go home...i was so damn paisey...so i salam n went off...
nk alek...abg li kissed me...ooooo...thats so sweet!!!
n tis morning i woke up kinda early...but dad didnt allow us to go for the picnic at east coast...haiz...
nvm...i dun realli care arh...
ermmm...i dreamt last nite about myself with JK..it goes like this...
i was at old block 498L...was about to take the lift..but the person in the next lift irritates me by pressing on the button so that the door will keep on opening again & again..
but alas i took the stairs instead...i waited for him till his lift's door ajar...i took a ride on his bicycle...i was sitting bhind him & hugging him like crazy...as he took rounds...
lerh..wad kind of a dream is dis?HAIYAH!!
jus wanna b in love...but hu???
ok arh...gtg now...
lurve mum n dad lots!!!!!

No comments: