Saturday, June 17, 2006

heLLOooo...
Jus came back from a one dae holidae trip...
yesterdae's english seminar really sucks!! that i slept..haha..nazi too!!
ermmm...mr ng was in yellow...or pata nehi...woh mujhe dekhna chahiye...hahaha
den i head off to cck..ALONE!!!
thats a good start...dad picked me up nearby n we were all set for johor...
no matter how cramp the car was...i still enjoy it...
we stayed at a new place...nice place full of lizards & cool air condition plus water sysytem...
its such a poor ting that the laut wasnt pasang in the morning...we missed a chance of bathing...haiyah!! & we all ended up sleeping...
i woke up n had a nice cooling bath...where i shivered..haha..[the water like tsunami siah]
den we jln2 n go to XTRA!!!
not shopping...jus to buy a cake for my uncle...
those irritating-labeled-malaysian-idiotic-guys keep on teasing us like duh!!
one of them called me kajol...n my cuzzie was laughing like crazy bhind me...hahaha
tis is crazy!!!!!
let me sum it all...i love the holidae esp. the tyme spent with sya2 & sabina!!! lurve u guys to the max...
den we go to cik min's house...celebrated there...ain rebond her hair...nicE!!!!! [jealous arh]
i kissed fadil onli...cute baybee!!!
haha...wet home..got a shock...sham brought his gal into the house...duh dad was freaking out!!!!
n ya...fana invited me to anugerah skrin finals as shah iskandar's supporter...hahahaa...hope we get the tickets!!! WOOHOO!!!! I WANNA GO!!!!!!
kk...bye2...
LURVE MUM & DAD TO THE FULLEST!!!

No comments: