Saturday, June 10, 2006

Have i told u that fadil & fadli are out??
oooopsss cant remember...
went to visit them last 2 daes...DAMN cUTE!!![but no cuter than me]
i kissed them..ya..sum pple got too over-excited & went overboard on their remarks...like i care!!! GO TO HELL ARH!!!
soooooo cRazy...
i dun give a damn aniwaes...neveR ask help from me then...cos i'll jus turn a deaf eaR on them...
ermmmm gossips & gossiPs alWaes..u shUd Noe about what & reGaRdIng Hu...hehehe
me & ben slept at sya2's houSe YeSteRdae...lauGH & lauGH lIke cRazy...watchEd The NuN...
plAyed with toRchLites...
n we had Nite LunCh..eatinG appLes With saLt...n sya2 SippIng heR milO awaY...
hahaha...
Yes. moRning went to cemetErY...it was Raining heaviLy & thuNdeR Was ReallY ScarINg me Out Of My wiTs...
but LucKy,we WerE Fast enuF...
Went to BedOk...Met Up WiTh Dad's Fren...hehe
sum inTeResTing Comments...but the maRket sucKs!!!
I HATE IT!!!!
i kaRaoke ajeR jus now..BoRed To death...
tdo foR a LOng Time...hehe....
k arh..niTes...
LurVe Ya mUm & dad!!

No comments: