Tuesday, March 07, 2006

aiYoo..sabiRa SabIra!!hahaa

yo..peepssss...
i was quite pissed at miself todae..
i cant communicate with him jus now...
all i was thinking was.."is this for real?".."is it realli him?"
my mind was blank..
i didnt sae much..
he asked me loads of qns n i answered him with a nod,shake n jus sum"hmm"..
aiyoo...
fed up siah!!
i dun get it!!

i've alwaes been like that!!
& it definitely sucks!!
i jus cant explain wad im feeling jus now..
but for all i cud remember,seconds before he arrived,i was scratched by a cat!!
pain siah!!hahah...
mayb that was the reason y i kept quiet??haha..
mayb...mayb...mayb...
well..jus wan him to noe..its hard to interact with me..
especially guys..i dunnoe...jus my character..
jus hard..
haiyah..im sooooo sorie..
its jus mie..mayb i was nervous..cos its like the first time in how many years that i'm now talking to u..
toinks**
im jus sooo malu..
kept my head down..
n make sure that the plastic is at least covering half of me...ahaha...
wooh!! i love the bear..sooo cute!! hehes..jus like me...
hope he too like the bear..
wad a coincidence..a bear!! hahx!! iktifak hai yeh!!
ok enuf..ermmm todae..
was not that sleepy..nazi went home..
i sat with faizul alone..teach him poa stuff..aiyah
the funnie part is that..wen it was the time me,ali,yad & zul on the wae home..we saw bus no. 12..so,ali,yad & me walk towards the bus n board it instantly without realising that zul was left at the bus-stop smiling paisehly...haha
Damn funny siah!!
im gonna disturb him tomorrow...i'll make sure i do that..hahahahaha(evil)
well,the malay gals played 'police n murderer' during malay jus now..so funnie siah...
jolene will b cuming back this thursdae..haiyaah..kesian dia..
k..hw all done except for ss..penat arh..
i jus cant stop laughing at my foolishness jus now..how stupid of me!!
jus forgive me..hehee..
i cant stop..
hahhahaahhahahahahahaahahaahahahaa...klaka nyer!! hahahahahahaah..hahahahaha...bluek!! hahaha hahahaha hahahaa...
ok stop Sab!! too much!!
went overboard!!hahahahaha..hahahaahaha,....hahahahahahaahkxs...
FULL-STOP!!
k arh..byes arh..cannot tahan areadi..
(hahahahahahahahaahahahahaaaaahahahaahahahahahahaahah)

No comments: