Tuesday, March 28, 2006

hey hey hey...


helloz...
how r u?? im fine thank u..hehe..
a big shock of my life yesterdae...
this guy name A chatted with me on msn..
he added me up on frenster a week ago..
i was wondering hu he was...tot that he's just a typical fren of my link,syira..
he started off,"sabirA??"..
i was like yea??
n he said,"do u noe hu i am??"
so i replied,"no..But i know that u r my frenster fren..""
he laughed n said,"u remembered 10 years ago?ur cik ros big family n her fren went for a kelantan tripp?im that small guy..used to b fat last tym.."
so i was blank..10 years ago??den sudenli it hit my mind..i remembered..so i went,"ouhya..hehe..how cum u can stil remember me after 10 years?"
n he went,"well...........ihad a crush on u during the whole trip..n my sis used to tell evrione that i liked u.."
DAMN!! that sucks!! a crush in primary 3?? mus b mad siah he...
ish ish ish...toink!!
den we got on welll...told him much about mum..
n the coincidenceis that mum passed awae on his burfdae...haiz..
he's a good pal..alwaes nice towards me..
but...he looks cool now..not chubby animore..n looks more charming..ahahahah...
i browsed the pics on that trip..haha..saw him..ya...very chubby..
nwaes todae is fine...the periods are fine..
during poa,louis wrote notes on piece of papers,funnie stuffs...
the whole class had lots of fun reading it..
geog,mrs lee ddnt cum in...we decorated the class..
ya..after skewl went to look for a cake for tom.'s event..
den me,isya n farna went to bedok interchange to look for presents..instead each of us bought a bag each..hahaha...
but we bought for the burfdies too...
haha..im still online now..believe it??
im supposed to b in bed..i jus finished my geog hw..so bored...cant sleep...so i tot jus pop my head in here..
ermm...im missing him n her alot..i hope they miss me too..
:'(
nites mum!!loving u so much!!

No comments: