Monday, March 20, 2006

ARGH!!!

hie...
first dae of skewl was kinda ok..
as usual...rush to complete homework...
lots of lesson facts out of mind...
n the worst thing is that...i gt scolded by mrs.lee in the morning...not me alone..with 3 others becos of not doing duty...FREAK!!!
im not sitting in the middle animore...now i dun suffocate..hehe...
orites todae is damn sick...
i kept on singing bollywood songs to my frens...im not sure y..
chewing bubble gum in my mouth wen teacher is teaching...
ouh ya..the maths test,i jus hope for an A..insyaAllah..
after skewl went to isya's house with farna...
tumpang solat zuhur..n main comp kejap...hehe...
den we go to Mac,kononnyer nk uat hw..but ended up talking with lina all n my bitch sis came over...she hit me..gigit,cubit,until im damn dizzy!! SUCKER!!!!!!
about 6 i went hm with lina...
laugh like hell...
in the bus...

haha..i and her made a weird promise..
"wadeva belongs to lina belongs to sabira n vice-versa"
haha..very nice rite?i noe..its jus damn sweet..
wen i reached home,i prayed den did my maths hw...
baru abes mkn tadik...
now wanna watch Dia!!
Ari Wibowo..here i come!!!
NItes peeps...
luv u mom!!!

No comments: