Monday, March 13, 2006

hie..hie..hie...
yesterdae punyer yesterdae nite,i dreamt that me n whole family has shifted to a very nice,new house!! n Mum was with us!!
wen i woke up yesterdae,Dad told me that kubur Mum dah siap...no wonder i dreamt about that..i think Mum is happy with her house..but i havent seen it yet..mayb one of these daes i'll visit her house! yeAh!!
orite..ermmm...yesterdae i went to malaysia,eating on a so call sea..haha..its nice n windy there..the food was quite yummy!!.n we family took a lot of pics there..haha...
we went home at around 9 plus!!
den i slept...soooo ngantok...
ouh ya..i msged H..asking how he's doing now..
he replied a few,mayb he's asleep..OR doesnt want to layan me animore bcos of that incident..haiz..it really bothers me becoz it was my fault...now i have to face it!!
about todae...last nite i dreamt about a dance competition..
im not sure wad actualli happened but i knew that my dance partner was my cuzzin Jansher..i think that its a cuzzy tingy becos our background dancers were all my cuzzins n we were wearing Bollywood costumes...
i knew it was a very lovey-dovey song coz me n him were like sticking together..face close..n the dance's so smooth..
hahah..i wonder why i dreamt about this...n with Jansher??
that irritating guy..aiyah!!
k larh..i wanna go study n bathe..hehe..
stop all this dreams shitty!!
full of nonsense n CRAP!!!

No comments: