Thursday, March 02, 2006

ErRRmMM??..

a shock for sabiRa...
sumone msged me...
it was HIm..
i was lost for weRds..
he Read the content of my blog..
n Realised sumtinG..
Shud i TeLl him That i loVEd HIM?
NO!!defnitely NOT!!
i pRefER to suffeR with it..
i was Ready to leT hIm go...
but his werds held me back..
im taking my time to think..
jus sooo much to think about
especially about serious matters...
herm..DUH..i must b lying if i sae that i dun love him animore..
but i was realli in LALA LAND..my own fantasy woRld!!
God HeaRd y CriEs..My PAin..My loNeliness..My gRiEf..
SabKuCH...
okie sabi..ermmm..i was sooo damn happy..
i got an A for my english..
didnt expect it...
i thought that it wud b bad..but it turns out to b the other wae...
alhamdulillah..
all i can do is thank GOD!!
HE's done so much for me...
so i suggest that u people shud jus PRAY!!
u r not wasting tyme!!
u'll get what u want if u pray real haRd...
But must b SinceRe.. :)
LOVE HIM!!GOD i mean...
Missing MUm loTs..LoVe u MuM!!
AND DAD!!love u..even though i dun realli show it..but i DO..
You BoTh wiLL alWAes b thE BesT pAreNTs EVER...
No Matter How much i'vE bEEn scolDed..But u ARe dOIng IT FOR mE..
Ur DAughter..

No comments: