Thursday, March 23, 2006

long tym never upDate!!

hello...
on tuesdae i went to tmall with farna,lina and isya..
we went to montip cos isya wanted to buy sum hair stuff..
den we headed off to big kfc...
ben came with her gang..she gave me money n went off...
den we go n take neoprint...very nice!!!
i saw nazrull at the interchange..nasib baik sempat sembunyi..kalo tk...mampos...
met ammar..waved at me...jumper ernie & rasydan!!
den in the bus jumper raudhah n shikin..
banyak orng aku jumpe eh??
haha...
i didnt attend skewl on wednesdae becos i stayed up late to finish up my hw..hehekx...
orite peeps...listen to this..
i was freaking angry at this teacher for her bloody stupid behaviour towards me jus now...
at the start of pccg,she was so nice...
telling me to finish off the notice board by tomorrow...
so i said ok..
how shock i was that after one period,she started to maki the whole class and was alwaes shooting at me...
"Sabira,1 whole term n thats wad u can do for the notice board..?where's the 5 NE messages?wad kind of attitude is that?Frefect sumore..frefect eating in class..frefect not doing ur duty before assembly..frefect see classmates standing around,frefect kept quiet.."
Wad da FUCK???y she do that to me siah?no other waes to humiliate me issit?
i cant tahan..i cried..i HATE YOU!!!!YES YOU!!
so dun b surprise that i'm not greeting u animore..u r jus lucky that i didnt shout at u jus now,u freaking asshole...
i alwaes tot that u r the best teacher, my favourite teacher,but now,im thinking twice..REALLY!!
why me?
am i a superwoman?i've been doing it all alone..n jus becos that im the head of the discipline committee,u shouted directly at my face?shit u woman!!
u upset me,i am angry!!
u changed my mood for the whole dae..
ya its alwaes sabira's fault..no one else...jus me..
cos im the oldest,the stupidest..the shitty one..irresponsible...pathetic prefect!!
write that in my testimonial..i wont care..
cos i dun realli wanna work u freak!
shit u!!shit u!!shit u!!
dun u ever have the heart to sae sorie to the gal that u've hurt so much?u tink that i was crying crocodile tears?
NOPE!!! u criticised me..n i dunnoe if my classmates were aughing at me or aniting..i jus dunnoe..
i will never forgive u for wad u did..
i'll pray for a mishap to befall u one dae..
jus wait for it..jus wait...
im sure my GOD will hear me out..cos u've hurt a gal hu has no mom...

No comments: