Sunday, March 19, 2006

LeRh... :I

hey..
sumting funnie happened yesterdae..
itwas 1 am n i had just fallen asleep..
wen suddenli Dad's hp rang..
he looked at me n ben n say"uncle noor meninggal"...
as usual,i was shocked like hell n i jus cant believe it...
so i siap wear tudung n bawak yassin all..
n the funny part came...
we reached at auntie nir's block...
saw auntie anita n kak yaya..
dey told us that uncle Noor had jus been brought to the hospital..
we had a good laugh man!!
He's not dead yet abah!!
he nearli kene fits...
so we stayed at the hospital until 3 pagi..
J came in his Mac uniform...haha
wen nk alek..he tumpang..
he was sitting in front n me bhind him...
he was looking at the side n i felt uneasy u see..
jus the same as wen i took the taxi with H that tyme...haiyo...
den he waved at me wen he alight..hehe
den todae bgn quite siang actualli...
i siap all den kuar nagn isya n farna...
we did hw a bit..
muhammad came over all..
i met a lot of pple todae...
Ira Dira..Ahmad Zaki,smiling n waving awae..haha
Anas,looking blur,cos mayb he cudnt recognise me..
Shirliza..she sucks!! i hate her..she's not my fren animore!!
hafizah 4n..took the same bus with me...
den i went home,chatted with sharmaine n ben...
laugh..den go mkn at Bedok...
i balek..i did my physics tys..alhamdulillah dah nk abes...insyaAllah..
ouh ya ..Rowhani msged me sindiring that my holidaes are over n we didnt get the chance to mit up...hahaa
den i ajak her go escape with Izhar this month...
den she didnt reply...lerh...
kk...evrione's asleep now..
i stil have to werk on my hw...hehe
last minute werk are alwaes creditable...NOT!!!!.orites...nites...
nitey nite nite MOM..i LoVe You!!

No comments: