Thursday, March 02, 2006

thE fiRst TimE i Fell In loVe wiTh HIM..

an unknown person msged me one dae..
i dint noe who he was at first...
but i was sooo intent to get to noe him better..
he sounds like a nice guy..
a nice guy from my very own form class..
i realli didnt expect him to msg him..
i was confused...
but his presence really made me happy..
his jokes, his laugh,his sarcasm..evritink..
i shared my life story with him..
and he was alwaes there to support me n encourage me to go on..
but he never knew that i have fallen in love with him months before..
but i dun show it..
i acted my anger on him..trying to get irritated by his doings..
n i was confused why he suddenly appeared in my life..
i thought that LALA LAND will alwaes became my unthinkable dReams..
so i shut my heart close n wish for the best..
but heart matters will eventualli b spouted out...
i wasnt able to control miself...
his sweet werds jus made me love him more n more..
n the feeling for him grows overwhelmingly each time..
i jus want my my love for him to be clandestine...
but i also dun wan to be crestfallen..
i had no inkling idea on wat is going on..
i may sound outlandish..but thats me...
alwaes trying to be naive in making decisions..
n hopes for the best..
MY LOVE BLOSSOMS EVERY NIGHT..

No comments: