Tuesday, March 07, 2006

ouh ya

ouh..i forgot to add that my sis bluffed me jus now..said that she'll mit mie unda the block butr instead she was areadi at home...hahaha..funnie!!!! n basket sabina!! jaga kau!!!
nwaes..bhai zahid called jus now..miss him soooo much!!wen wil he cum back? i wonder...oh my brader!!hehe..please b back before my O levels..help mie..i need u!!
orites.. a 0 for my maths test..its jus damn funnie!!
even mrs. sung laughed at us..haiyah!! never read question properly...lerh..
all i can do is stay positive..n for english paper 2,i jus passed..aiyah..bring down my marks siah..hermm..
tot i cud get a distinction for my el..jus a dream..bas itna sa khwaab hai!!
i jus wanna stay foces on maths..im gonna make it my favourite subject!!forget science..go n die u science shit..
shaks!!i wanna end sec4 life as sson as possible..
jus that..
den i'll b free!!
i wanna work at dad's office..jus there..father & daughter werking hand-in-hand together..wont it b cool?? yeah!! im looking forward to that..dad has gave me the green lite..n im jus as happy...
orites...turrah!!
i nk tdo..
ngantok!!
nites........lurve u mum!!**

No comments: