Friday, March 03, 2006

SaBi's SiCk!!

hello hello hello...
assalammualaikum..
salaam namaste..
sabira is sick todae..but she strenghten herself to go to skewl..
played p.e...
sit for a whole 1 1/2 hours ofhistory/ss...
argh!!
sakit!!sakiT!!!
i cant smell aniting!!
my nose condition sucks rite now!!
6 of my classmates were absent todae..including nazi n jolene..
haiz..
i had a hard tyme collecting hw n notes for them..
but nvm about that..they r my frens after all..
kk..well,wen i reached home jus now,i ate n drink cincau..prepared by dad..so nice of him..
den i slept with a piece of tissue stuck in my nose..mp3 in my ear..hp in my hand..on the sofa...
lucky my sis is not that irritating as she alwaes were..she didnt disturb me!!i slept peacefully..
i think i dreamt about mum..i miss u too..i looked at her pictures n felt that she is here with me..that she's watching me..cos she knew i love her..evritime i'm sick..my mind will alwaes think about mum..how she took care of me..cooked food for me..n alwaes concerned for me..i feel that she's at the hospital waiting for my presence to accompany her for that dae as i usually do..
i know she's waiting for me..i jus cudnt stop thinking of her..
evridae i reached home after skewl..i alwaes imagined that mum will open the door for me..n she will playfully kiss me as usual..n den she'll lie on her bed watching tv..i will bring in food n feed her..den we'll start joking around..
i'll tickle her n she will "action" merajok..
i jus miss those tymes..i jus wonder if dad n sis do cry remembering her..cos i am rite now..
all i can do is write..write about her..i hope she knew how im feeling now..
jus lurving u mum..i love u n miss u soooo much!!
it hurt me seeing pple walking around with their mums..looking compact n sisterly..
but i dun have one ryte now. :'(
i jus want her back...i feel lost without her..
alwaes giving me a kiss wen i cry..
alwaes hug me wen im happy..
alwaes biting me wen she's naughty..
alwaes opening the door for me..
n mit her cheeky smile..
alwaes lying that there's no keys..(i lurve that joke of hers)
why she has to go??
my dreams are all shattered..
becos u are gone..
i'm coming!!

No comments: